Re: USB Tethering now available with image 181

Am Montag, den 11.08.2014, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Victor Palau:
> Hi Oliver,
>

> this sounds really good. Do you know if there is a plan to land a
> system setting for this? sounds like a good feature to have

I don't think design has planned anything for this yet, the mtp and
rndis functionality of the USB driver are mutually exclusive ... we
would need something like a radio button or selector UI:

USB Mode
    -> Media Storage [x]
    -> USB Tethering

I guess it would makes sense to have such an option on the developer
mode page (and have it similarly tied to the password mode as the
developer mode toggle switch will be)

it is up to design though ... adding the code for an UI option is the
smallest piece of work here  :)

ciao
	oli