Re: USB Tethering now available with image 181

Am Montag, den 11.08.2014, 11:52 +0200 schrieb Nekhelesh Ramananthan:
> Hi,
>

> Woohoo USB Tethering!
>

>         I guess it would makes sense to have such an option on the
>         developer
>         mode page (and have it similarly tied to the password mode as
>         the
>         developer mode toggle switch will be)
>

> I think it is more appropriate for it to be in the wifi and cellular
> settings panel since it is not uncommon for a user to try
> usb-tethering imho.
>

> I guess we can wait to see what design we get for this.

the prob is that mtp and tethering are mutually exclusive ... its either
or ... nt sure we want to have the switch to enable mtp in teh wlan
settings :)

perhaps a specific USB mode section makes sense ... but yeah, let design
come up with something :)

ciao
	oli