Re: Landing team 11.08.14

Hello Selene!

Thanks for the dogfooding. It looks like we're in pretty good shape in
overall. I think I remember we added some storage device support for
future needs sometime last week, so this error message might be related
(even though mako doesn't need that).

The alarm issue is a bit worrying, as indeed it might affect users in
some cases. We'll discuss that on the morning landing meeting.

Cheers!

--
 www.canonical.com