Re: Flight mode deactivates permanently the cellular radio

Hi,

On 13/08/14 10:07, N.Chatziioakimidis wrote:
> I accidentally activated flight mode and after deactivating it there is no gsm connection (i can't make calls). My signal strength indicator is lost and when i swipe down network indicator i get a no sim message.
> Does anyone else faced the same problem?
>
> I've reported a bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1355667

This is, unfortunately, a known issue. I commented on your bug, here's a
copy:

 - - - - -
Sounds like a duplicate to bug 1339794 or bug 1321627.

If you have shell access, you could try either of these to get cellular
connectivity back:
 - /usr/share/ofono/scripts/online-modem
 - stop urfkill ; edit file /var/lib/urfkill/saved-states and change the
[WWAN] soft=true to soft=false ; start urfkill
 - - - - -

Regards,
Martti