Re: ownCloud app.

Hi everyone,

Love the response!

First, I think we should stay here [the mail list ] for the moment. Easier
to find if others will google anything regarding this in the future, and
won't force a G+ account.

Also, thank you for all the pointers and info - I will take a closer look.

I will set up a project for this at launchpad and give you all a link to
start the actual development and discussion.

After that I will paint a picture of an idea how to do this, and until then
any ones ideas are welcome :)

Cheers,
Daniel
Den 15 aug 2014 10:47 skrev "Michael Zanetti" <michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx