Re: problem with facebook webapp

Hi Lukas,

this is a known issue for a which a fix will land very soon:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/webbrowser-app/+bug/1356417

One way to get back to a running facebook webapp is to remove the file
"session.json" located
in ~/.local/share/com.ubuntu.developer.webapps.webapp-facebook/ on your
phone,

As for the navigation elements for facebook and some other webapps, there
are some discussions going on that will most likely result in those being
put back (in some possibly tweaked form),

Thank you,