Re: Landing team 18.08.14

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 19:36 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:

> The ubuntu-app-launch cgroup-enabled issue that's
> causing many test failures in our infrastructure has been locked-on and
> confirmed, with the most probable current root cause located in
> cgmanager or upstart itself. Since this week we do not seem to have
> anyone who could work on it as top priority we have decided to revert
> ubuntu-app-launch temporarily. This upload will be back after the real
> cause is fixed and the road clear.

After talking with the landing team we've setup silo 13 which will
contain the UAL version with cgroups and it will also get other patches
that have been blocked on the Upstart/CGManager investigation and fixes.
Those interested in "the future" can enable that silo to get the latest
UAL which should hopefully land early next week after a fix for the
Upstart/CGManager interaction can be found.

Ted