Re: SDK

@Nekhelesh & Zoltan -

Thanks for that, I sorted it out. Issue was that I use port 54 by default for ssh access, and the sdk defaults to 22. Changed my phone and laptop back to port 22, and added the id_rsa.pub to the authorized_keys file on my phone. Works beautifully now - am loving the sdk! Only issue is that manually selecting a key doesn't stick after I close the sdk - was easier in the end to use the default keys in the .config directory. I'm sure there's another way, but fine for now. Thanks for the great tutorial.

Off to load some more apps now,

Cheers,

Mitchell