Re: Code for Google Online account?

I was afraid that this would become an issue since ownCloud doesn't support
oauth.

Since I don't really know that that means anyways I'm inclined to ask what
the issue with http(s) auth would be; that we would have to store username
and password instead of a key?

Nice to hear that the account plugin is the way to go. I was thinking of a
UK where users enters username, password and url to the server, just like
the Android app. Then the user has to know the name of their respective
calendar and addressbook. But this is all *DAV and should work with
evolution data server - I've had my contacts synced before on the device.

Cheers,
Daniel