Landing team: TRAINCON-0 now active!

Hello everyone,

After some discussions we have decided to enter TRAINCON-0 a bit
earlier. Normally we would switch to TRAINCON-0 tomorrow morning (UTC)
as it would be over 7 business days without promotion already, but since
we need a promotion as soon as possible we are entering it a day before.

As a reminder: in TRAINCON-0 every non-isolated bugfix or bigger feature
landing requires a sign off from QA before getting released to the
archive. Also, components that have promotion blockers cannot land
anything besides blocker fixes.

We currently have only 3 blockers, as one of them has been worked around
with a revert:

 - Clock out of sync on resume from suspend
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1328646
 - PIN-locked phone becomes unresponsive after simultaneous alarms
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1354406
 - Datetime indicator's menu no longer shows events or Settings button:
"Empty!"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357311

Because of problems in the archive we could not build a new image and
get it dogfooded, so the list might grow. But we would prefer it to
shrink instead!

Let's work hard on getting all those issues resolved. Most of them have
fixes present but require reviews and/or landings.

We apologize for the inconveniences, as always.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx