Re: Landing team 19.08.14

Hi all,
so the blockers are in my bucket

> * Blocking issues:
>
> ** Clock out of sync on resume from suspend
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1328646
>  => Merge requests present
>  -> Merge ready. Waiting for review.

We have an MP up, working through approval. Should be in a silo today.

> ** PIN-locked phone becomes unresponsive after simultaneous alarms
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1354406
>  => Merge requests present
>  -> Merge ready. Waiting for review.

This is still under investigation, we have a notification that isn't
rendered but already takes input. Really strange. Not as hopeful to have
something today but we are working at the highest priority. We will
continue to do so. Wondering if I can propose a white list for this bug wrt
TRAINCON0 to get landings going knowing we will keep our priority high,
thoughts?

> ** Datetime indicator's menu no longer shows events or Settings button:
> "Empty!"
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357311
>  => Merge requests present
>  -> Merge ready. Waiting for review.

 This one is actually a duplicate of bug 1328646 above, so addressed by
that MP.