Re: Landing team 19.08.14

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Kevin Gunn <kevin.gunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> so the blockers are in my bucket
>

>> * Blocking issues:
>>
>> ** Clock out of sync on resume from suspend
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1328646
>>  => Merge requests present
>>  -> Merge ready. Waiting for review.
>>

> We have an MP up, working through approval. Should be in a silo today.
>

>> ** PIN-locked phone becomes unresponsive after simultaneous alarms
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1354406
>>  => Merge requests present
>>  -> Merge ready. Waiting for review.
>

> This is still under investigation, we have a notification that isn't
> rendered but already takes input. Really strange. Not as hopeful to have
> something today but we are working at the highest priority. We will continue
> to do so. Wondering if I can propose a white list for this bug wrt TRAINCON0
> to get landings going knowing we will keep our priority high, thoughts?

Have we identified the regression window? aka which landing caused this?

We will branch off the our stable branch tomorrow latest (already two
days delayed from the revisited original schedule as we wait for
getting more things landed/fixed)! At best with all blockers fixed and
a promoted image to get a clean and awesome branch point.

Thanks!

 - Alexander