Re: Landing team 19.08.14

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
> Am Mittwoch, den 20.08.2014, 17:40 +0200 schrieb Alexander Sack:
>

>> Have we identified the regression window? aka which landing caused this?
>
> it is very likely that it simply never worked, it was only exposed when
> we started having actual screen lock support (which hides the second
> notification) in place ... and even then you need to have two meetings
> or have to have set two alarms to exactly the same time to actually see
> it ...

Indeed. I happen to have two at the same time on Wednesday and two on
Friday so I only noticed it and filed the bug after a) Pin lock
landed, b) I set a pin, c) it was Wednesday and even then didn't put 2
and 2 together until Friday, but assumed it was a Unity8 lockup.

Alan Pope
Technical Project Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164