Re: frameworks: seeding U1DB and libcurl ?

On 21.08.2014 12:11, Andrew Hayzen wrote:

I don't believe we (music-app) are using U1DB (we investigated using it
but due to limitations did not transition). If the app is running but no
data is shown this points to mediascanner2 not supplying the data
correctly to us.

Mediascanner is not using U1DB either. It only cares about the contents of ~/Music, ~/Videos and mounted drives. If your music is there, it should be found. If it's somewhere else it won't be found, nor has it ever been found.