Re: frameworks: seeding U1DB and libcurl ?

Hi,

I have a few apps that also use U1db for storage mechanisms and know plenty
more 3rd party apps that require it. The clock app in the phone images also
require it. Why are we removing it? U1db is used to store not just app
settings, but also app data in general which QT setting is not suited for.

Nekhelesh