Landing team: TRAINCON-0 is over!

Hello everyone,

We have just promoted a new image to the devel channel (#203) which
means we are no longer in TRAINCON-0.

That being said, we have a few instant promotion blockers now on-start,
so to say. We have decided to one-time whitelist some issues to achieve
this, so we still need to work on those as soon as possible if we want
to get another promotion soon.

Remember that our goal is 2 promotions per week.

With this in mind, at least till the end of this week we'll try to land
silos more safely. No worries, it shouldn't affect the overall velocity
of most landings, but we might ask for a QA sign-off of selected
high-risk uploads. The reason for this is that it was the second
TRAINCON-0 in a row already, which basically means that hell breaks
loose whenever everything is landed instantly in our current state.

Anyway, thanks go to all the brave souls working on our blockers and the
fearless testers testing images and changes!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx