Webapp Question & Nexus Calls

Quick question regarding webapps - is there any way to have a webapp default to the desktop site when viewed on a larger screen? I've been working on several, however each one is mobile specific - is there any way for a webapp to detect screen sizes? I.e. - Nexus 4 screen would default to the mobile site, while the Nexus 7 or 10 inch screens would default to the desktop version. I'd rather not publish multiple versions of the same webapp.

Also, somehow have borked by Nexus 4 - digistiser is going nuts. Am considering replacing it with a Nexus 7 - is there any functionality with the 2013 LTE Nexus 7's where calls can be made/received via bluetooth? I know this doesn't exist under android (short of using voip - not what I'm after), however am wondering if this has changed with Ubuntu.

Cheers,

Mitchell

Follow ups