Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Landing team - RTM landings now officially open!

Hi everyone,

I'll work on making sure this is conveniently automated for the case of
RTM-only projects. I might need to consult some things with Colin, as
there are some special cases here and there.

I have a few ideas on how to proceed though.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx