blockers regarding some autopilot test issues on krillin.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/204.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#204 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/204:20140822:20140811.1/9853/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 9/7]

** systemd-shim fails to handle cgmanager being unavailable
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357252
 -> Whitelisted for now as this issue has been worked-around by
reverting the ubuntu-app-start landing that started using cgroups

** Seekbar tests are skiped only on nexus 4 and 5
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359040
 => Merge requests present

** Many autopilot tests do not take into account the dual SIM overlay
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359045

** unity8 crashed with SIGABRT in _nl_find_locale()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359846
 -> This most probably causes serious issues during phone-calls on krillin

** Location trust service is not started on image 203
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359866
 -> A promotion blocker for next images, as it basically means some apps
might have issues accessing location

* Known issues:

** Video freezes and doesn't recover randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1314998
 -> Seems to be an old issue, but recently became much more easily
reproducible. Normally it would becone a blocker.

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326
 -> A possible blocker, but QA for now decided not to block on a fix for it

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 33/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak