Re: Landing team 22.08.14

Hi,

Not sure this is a new bug but today I was able to transform the Twitter
Webapp in a "Google Play" Webapp and I can't see a way to rollback to
normal.

I don't know where to report this on Launchpad, so here are the details:

- Nexus 4, image 204. Twitter configured in "Accounts" some weeks ago,
never really used the app until now.
- Click on a Twitter notification (first time I saw one in fact)
- The twitter app open and display the right tweet, but there is a "sign
in" panel at the top of the webview and a button "Get the app".
- I clicked on "Get the app" and then the I'm redirected to the Google
Play web site. I did not found how to go back to Twitter.
- I tried closing the app, rebooting and deleting Twitter from Accounts
but now each time I open the Twitter app it shows me Google Play.

Of course, the bug is that I managed to escape Twitter.

As it seems I'm now trapped on Google Play, how can I "reset" the
Twitter App?

Cheers,
Nicolas