Can't install via click-buddy on device?

As of image 205 or maybe 204, I have been unable to install click packages
via "click-buddy" while testing with the device in developer mode. I was
under the impression from the framework discussion this week that if you
are stripping your security via developer mode that you should be able to
install stuff? This is an example of what I see in my terminal while
running click-buddy from my desktop:

Fatal error: /tmp/com.ubuntu.music_1.3.596_all.click failed to install.
Cannot install /tmp/com.ubuntu.music_1.3.596_all.click: Signature
verification error: debsig: Origin Signature check failed. This deb might
not be signed.

What gives?

I apologize if this has already been covered.

Victor

Follow ups