Re: ubuntu->rtm package sync

hi,
Am Montag, den 25.08.2014, 21:09 +0300 schrieb Antti Kaijanmäki:
> On 25.08.2014 20:49, Bill Filler wrote:
> > From sil2100's email last week on Aug 21st it said that we have
> > branched, but it seems the last sync from ubuntu to rtm was done Aug
> > 19th. We had some packages land on the 20th that are not in the RTM
> > image that I expected to be (ubuntu-keyboard-*) and there may be others.
> >
> > Is it possible to resync so that rtm branches created on the 21st are in
> > sync with what's in the rtm archive?
>
> Well, this kinda makes me ask, why can't we resync daily? At least until
> 14.10 is released and upstreams create their 15.04 series. That would
> make it so much easier for us all as (developer) time is of the essence.
>
> If any upstream is planning to land features *not* also for RTM to their
> 14.10 series, please let us know in this thread.

that would make us run out of silos pretty quickly ... everything
landing in RTM requires QA signoff of the ubuntu-rtm silo now ... (at
least that's my understanding) so you would have to sync into silos ...

i agree though that the last rtm sync on teh 19th was slightly
pre-mature since we are not 100% read with everything yet ... so
probably one more sync would help ...

ciao
	oli