Re: ubuntu->rtm package sync

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 01:49:36PM -0400, Bill Filler wrote:
> >From sil2100's email last week on Aug 21st it said that we have
> branched, but it seems the last sync from ubuntu to rtm was done Aug
> 19th.

This is not accurate; I performed the sync on the 21st.

> We had some packages land on the 20th that are not in the RTM
> image that I expected to be (ubuntu-keyboard-*) and there may be others.

Can you please give me exact package names and versions?

> Is it possible to resync so that rtm branches created on the 21st are in
> sync with what's in the rtm archive?

It should be immaterial when branches were created.  The important thing
is that you must create RTM branches with an explicit branch point
corresponding to the version in the ubuntu-rtm archive.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]