Re: ownCloud app.

W dniu 26.08.2014 o 05:37, Mitchell Reese pisze:
Is there any reason owncloudcmd couldn't be included in the default
builds? It would simplify our task enormously - at least as far as file
syncing goes. Then all we need to do is write a qml app for a front-end.
We can always expand on the idea later, but for now I'm thinking of
something very basic. So a question for the devs here - is this possible?

You could say that for every single package out there. *Some* app might want to use this, some might want to use that. We can't afford putting the whole archive on the image. At the model we're working with, you need to bring your own binaries and libraries except for those that are guaranteed to be there by means of the framework your app will expect.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.