Landing team: wiki page for possible landing approaches for ubuntu-rtm

Hello everyone,

As we know that landing your changes into the ubuntu-rtm distribution
can be a bit troublesome, we are working on different fronts to make
sure this is as less painful as possible. While we're still in the
middle of making the  CI Train more automated in this regard, in the
meantime we have decided to start off a wiki page that will include
instructions for the many possible approaches to landing your changes
into ubuntu-rtm.

The wiki page can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches

We will update it on the go, for now listing some of the possibilities
and (also) future ideas.

Hope you find it useful.

Best regards,

--