Re: Updates on RTM branch landing details

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 19:11 +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:
> 1. SRCCOPY from utopic silo to RTM silo landing option AVAILABLE
> This wasn't clearly announced, but has been done successfully at least
> twice and I think it should eliminate a big concern of requiring teams
> to maintain two branches just to deliver the same code into two
> baselines. It was discussed on IRC, but since you might not have
> gotten it, here the good news that it is official: YES, YOU CAN DO
> SRC-COPIES from the utopic silo into the ubuntu-rtm silo WITHOUT TWO
> BRANCHES for your tree.
>
> The way this works for now is that you just have your trunk and if you
> want to keep this in sync on both sides, you just fill in your landing
> in the spreadsheet. Unless you state otherwise when requesting the
> silo, the LT will by default do the RTM silo for you; remember to
> explicitely opt out from this option if you don't want your landing to
> go into RTM branch to avoid busy work on LT side and unnecessary silo
> allocation. sil2100 and robru will help and guide you through your
> initial landings while we work to make this a built-in feature to our
> loved spreadsheet :).

If the changes are already in utopic, but we do not expect any further
changes on a package, thus it won't get a silo through normal activity,
what is the recommended way to get it synced to ubuntu-rtm, as it's
clear this won't happen automatically by the landing team?