Re: Updates on RTM branch landing details

On martes 26 de agosto de 2014 16h'33:58 ART, Rodney Dawes wrote:
On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 19:11 +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:
1. SRCCOPY from utopic silo to RTM silo landing option AVAILABLE
This wasn't clearly announced, but has been done successfully at least
twice and I think it should eliminate a big concern of requiring teams
to maintain two branches just to deliver the same code into two

If the changes are already in utopic, but we do not expect any further
changes on a package, thus it won't get a silo through normal activity,
what is the recommended way to get it synced to ubuntu-rtm, as it's
clear this won't happen automatically by the landing team?

I asked for it to be manually done through irc and it was added to my silo. My use case was specific though as I already had a silo and didn't notice I depended on things that weren't synced yet.