Re: Updates on RTM branch landing details

On Aug 26, 2014 12:34 PM, "Rodney Dawes"
> If the changes are already in utopic, but we do not expect any further
> changes on a package, thus it won't get a silo through normal activity,
> what is the recommended way to get it synced to ubuntu-rtm, as it's
> clear this won't happen automatically by the landing team?

Request a silo, enter the source package names you want, indicate it's for
rtm, and write a comment saying "please sync from Ubuntu archive" and then
we can do that fairly easily.

It's a simple apt-get source && dput dance.