Landing team: convenience list of ubuntu landings not yet landed in ubuntu-rtm

Hello everyone,

First of all: a big thank you for those that already started landing
their changes to Ubuntu RTM! We know it might seem troublesome right now
and the process is still far from perfect, but we're working all the
time on making it better. I even heard that our ubuntu-rtm images get
more stable with every RTM landing - so let's keep up the good work!

Since, as mentioned many times, our main focus is now ubuntu-rtm, we
have prepared a script-generated list of CI Train landings that have
happened to Ubuntu but have not yet been pushed to ubuntu-rtm. Please
note that it's an auto-generated list and some of them might be already
sitting in silos, with others might have been released with different
version numbering. But it should be more or less accurate.
Also remember that it will only list the top-most landing for a given
component. If there were two landings for one project in that time, then
most likely only the latest one will be listed here.

For all landers: please treat this list as a hint to check if you have
any landings that need to be filled for ubuntu-rtm.

The landing team is ready to accept your RTM requests for those
landings. As per the wiki page, we can offer an easy way of landing
those through source-package copies:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches

Just let us know and we can help out with getting the changes landed.

You can find the list in a convenient pastebin as well:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/8159878/

And but also inlined in this e-mail, here:

-- LIST START --

Title: strip translations, import them into Launchpad, move to langpacks
Owner: pitti
Included sources:  messaging-app
Included packages:
 messaging-app
     to 0.1+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1

Title: Support accented characters in access point names, fix
connectivity-qt1.pc, use langpack for i-network
Owner: thostr
Included sources:  indicator-network
Included packages:
 indicator-network
     to 0.5.1+14.10.20140824-0ubuntu1

Title: Optimize startup of webbrowser-app and webapp-container.
Owner: oSoMoN
Included sources:  webbrowser-app
Included packages:
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-extras-browser-plugin
     to 0.23+14.10.20140825.1-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-web-plugin
     to 0.23+14.10.20140825.1-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-web-plugin-assets
     to 0.23+14.10.20140825.1-0ubuntu1
 webapp-container
     to 0.23+14.10.20140825.1-0ubuntu1
 webbrowser-app
     to 0.23+14.10.20140825.1-0ubuntu1

Title: Fixes for bugs #1350209 and #1352339
Owner: mandel
Included sources:  ofono
Included packages:
 ofono
     to 1.12.bzr6874+14.10.20140820-0ubuntu1
 ofono-scripts
     to 1.12.bzr6874+14.10.20140820-0ubuntu1

Title: Unity8, QtMir, unity-api: - better lifecycle support  QtMir: -
support non-/usr includes  Unity8: - avoid name clash with Connectivity
module
Owner: Saviq
Included sources:  unity-api unity8 qtmir qtmir-gles
Included packages:
 libunity-api0
     to 7.89+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-qtmir-plugin
     to 0.4.2+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 qtmir-android
     to 0.4.2+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 unity8
     to 8.00+14.10.20140825.3-0ubuntu1
 unity8-common
     to 8.00+14.10.20140825.3-0ubuntu1
 unity8-private
     to 8.00+14.10.20140825.3-0ubuntu1

Title: Several scopes features from failed previous releases. Scopes
middleware fixes. "Favourite" support.
Owner: thostr_ pstolowski
Included sources:  unity-scopes-api unity-scopes-shell
Included packages:
 libunity-scopes3
     to 0.6.3+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1
 unity-plugin-scopes
     to 0.5.4+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1

Title: - pot file support - Bug #1361312: Cannot focus the address bar
the first time after reboot - Bug #1355328: Keyboard functions broken on
customized image - center default extended keys - make haptic values
match sdk values for buttons - add serbian layout - fix key magnifier
for shifted keys
Owner: bfiller
Included sources:  ubuntu-keyboard
Included packages:
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-keyboard-extensions0.1
     to 0.99.trunk.phablet2+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-keyboard
     to 0.99.trunk.phablet2+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1

Title: Fix for lp:1356343
Owner: tvoss
Included sources:  trust-store
Included packages:
 libtrust-store1
     to 1.0.0+14.10.20140826.1-0ubuntu1
 trust-store-bin
     to 1.0.0+14.10.20140826.1-0ubuntu1

Title: Fix for lp:1348334
Owner: tvoss
Included sources:  platform-api
Included packages:
 libubuntu-application-api2
     to 2.2.0+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 libubuntu-platform-hardware-api2
     to 2.2.0+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-application-api2-examples
     to 2.2.0+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-application-api2-test
     to 2.2.0+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-application-api2-touch
     to 2.2.0+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1

Title: Sync ubuntuone-credentials to ubuntu-rtm
Owner: dobey
Included sources:  ubuntuone-credentials
Included packages:
 account-plugin-ubuntuone
     to 14.04+14.10.20140821
 libubuntuoneauth-2.0-0
     to 14.04+14.10.20140821
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntuone1.0
     to 14.04+14.10.20140821
 ubuntuone-credentials-common
     to 14.04+14.10.20140821

Title: Fix lp:1350267 and lp:1354338
Owner: tvoss
Included sources:  location-service
Included packages:
 libubuntu-location-service2
     to 2.0.1+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1

Title: Various mediascanner fixes (confinement, recovery behavior when
gstreamer crashes, ...) and adding support for custom sort order.
Owner: thostr_
Included sources:  mediascanner2 unity-scope-mediascanner
Included packages:
 libmediascanner-2.0-2
     to 0.104+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 mediascanner2.0
     to 0.104+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-mediascanner0.1
     to 0.104+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 unity-scope-mediascanner2
     to 0.2+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1

Title: - MMI code override mechanism for OEM's
Owner: bfiller
Included sources:  dialer-app
Included packages:
 dialer-app
     to 0.1+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1

Title: - make sure EDS is started before address-book-service starts
Owner: bfiller
Included sources:  address-book-service
Included packages:
 address-book-service
     to 0.1.1+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1
 qtcontact5-galera
     to 0.1.1+14.10.20140826-0ubuntu1

Title: ubuntu-system-settings orientation lock translation fixes
Owner: kenvandine
Included sources:  ubuntu-system-settings
Included packages:
 libsystemsettings1
     to 0.3+14.10.20140826.1-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-system-settings
     to 0.3+14.10.20140826.1-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-system-settings-wizard
     to 0.3+14.10.20140826.1-0ubuntu1

Title: - monitor dual-sim presence and don't display if only 1 card
installed - group call log entries in dialer-app
Owner: bfiller boiko
Included sources:  history-service telepathy-ofono
Included packages:
 history-service
     to 0.1+14.10.20140821.1-0ubuntu1
 libhistoryservice0
     to 0.1+14.10.20140821.1-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-history0.1
     to 0.1+14.10.20140821.1-0ubuntu1
 telepathy-ofono
     to 0.2+14.10.20140822-0ubuntu1

Title: Shared HW alarms between processes, use for datetime alarms
Owner: tedg charles
Included sources:  powerd
Included packages:
 powerd
     to 0.16+14.10.20140819-0ubuntu1

Title: - Do sha512 verification of downloaded packages - Exclude empty
departments from list - New initial list of departments - List of
departments is now sorted - Ubuntu logo in apps scope header - General
speed improvements via http caching - New script to enable showing apps
with price in production - Query download manager for in-progress
downloads. - Only show extended info for apps from the store. - Don't
expand categories by default in the store. - Do not use static const
strings for translations. - Change "All departments" to just "All". -
Localize the extra department title in the store.
Owner: alecu
Included sources:  unity-scope-click
Included packages:
 unity-scope-click
     to 0.1.1+14.10.20140821.1-0ubuntu1
 unity-scope-click-departmentsdb
     to 0.1.1+14.10.20140821.1-0ubuntu1

Title: Fix icons for lower power levels
Owner: tedg charles
Included sources:  indicator-power
Included packages:
 indicator-power
     to 12.10.6+14.10.20140822-0ubuntu1

Title: OA fixes
Owner: dbarth
Included sources:  libaccounts-glib libaccounts-qt
ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts
Included packages:
 gir1.2-accounts-1.0
     to 1.17+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 libaccounts-glib0
     to 1.17+14.10.20140825-0ubuntu1
 libaccounts-qt5-1
     to 1.13+14.10.20140819.1-0ubuntu1
 libonline-accounts-client1
     to 0.4+14.10.20140819.1-0ubuntu1
 qtdeclarative5-online-accounts-client0.1
     to 0.4+14.10.20140819.1-0ubuntu1
 ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts
     to 0.4+14.10.20140819.1-0ubuntu1

-- LIST END --