Re: Landing team 27.08.14

Hey!

W dniu 27.08.2014 o 20:59, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak pisze:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Syncing up ubuntu landings to ubuntu-rtm continues! We still have many
> blockers to deal with, but as everyone is still busy with either
> important features or getting ubuntu-rtm up-to-date with development
> that it might still take some time until we get a promotable image.
> The good news is that our dogfooders noticed visible improvements in the
> quality of our new ubuntu-rtm images in overall. Let's keep that up!
>
> The same reminder again: we are now focusing mainly on ubuntu-rtm. So,
> all QA testing, all promotion-wise decisions will be made basing on this
> distribution. If you have any blocker fixes, make sure those land in
> RTM. The Landing Team will do everything they can to make this as easy
> as possible.
>
> Since every ubuntu-rtm landing needs to be now signed off by QA, the
> team has set up a trello board that can help out tracking which silos
> are currently tested and what's the current testing state. You can find
> it here:

As pointed out to me by Pat, let me clarify here: as per the yesterday's
announcement not all landings need to pass through QA! The standard
TRAINCON-0 rules apply, so isolated bugfixes can move through without
this step. Sorry if in haste I caused confusion! Made a bit too vague.

Thanks Pat!

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com