please test your stuff in RTM silo before asking QA sign off

Hi,

more than once I saw a failed RTM landing attempt where it turned out
that the lander didn't even bother to take the time to test his stuff
in RTM silo before asking precious QA folks to spend their time
looking at the silo.

What some of you did makes us loose precious time that could easily be
spend helping others move quicker. Also there was one instance where
after QA testing the lander found out that his landing wasn't even
worth landing... Hell!!

We try hard to get QA folks working day and night to keep your
landings moving; please apply your part of the work and a) double or
even triple test your rtm silos before asking for QA sign off and b)
don't submit stuff that you don't want to land or that are obviously
bogus etc...

If we all do our share then we will succeed and everyone will get
their stuff safely and in an organized manner!

Thanks for your support!

 - Alexander