Re: Toolkit: focus handling on components

The problem is that there's nothing really to be shown, or at least I
cannot think of something that would "show" this. There will be visuals
some day that really show that a component is focused, but yet we don't
have any design for it (we were talking about having a drop shadow around
the focus component, but that's not final yet).

On the other hand, we can already do automated tests on each use case, on
almost every page of the toolkit gallery, as all of them have focusing
components. And especially the special cases, like Popover, Dialog and
Sheet, those are already testable.