Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Landing team - new sync-request functionality in the train

On jueves 28 de agosto de 2014 18h'01:22 ART, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just a small heads-up. As proposed by Robert, I added a small
convenience addition to this functionality. One can now request
synchronization requests for the special case (and probably the main
use-case) of `ubuntu silo -> ubuntu-rtm silo` in the form of:

 sync:silonumber

So, for example:

 sync:5

Will sync up *all* packages from ubuntu silo landing-005 to the
currently assigned ubuntu-rtm silo. In this use-case all available
source packages from the PPA should be copied over - no need for listing
them in the packages list.

Will this happen everytime I hit build?

Due to the hour here I do not guarantee this to be bug free yet though.
More to come tomorrow.

Thanks!