The list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/213.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/212.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#213 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/213:20140829:20140811.1/10044/
#11 mako (ubuntu-rtm)
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/mako/14:20140829.1:20140811.1/10071/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** upstart can race with cgmanager when using remove-on-empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357252
 => Merge requests present
 -> We have been told to only whitelist this for one promotion, so now
it's a blocker. Currently the archive has the u-a-l revert (no cgroups
support), but it seems to be a crucial feature.

** Seekbar tests are skiped only on nexus 4 and 5
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359040
 => Merge requests present

** Location trust service is not started on image 203
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359866
 -> No movement here yet.

** Can't manually install clicks "Signature verification error" since #205
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1360582
[Time counter 4/7]
 => Merge requests present
 -> Landing reverted. Packagekit changes landed, now only UITK changes
need to happen.

** dragging files in nautilus onto an SD card does not work
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1361181
[Time counter 4/7]

** maliit-server no longer restarted after welcome wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1362679

* Known issues:

** Video freezes and doesn't recover randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1314998
 -> Seems to be an old issue, but recently became much more easily
reproducible. Normally it would becone a blocker.

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326
 -> A possible blocker, but QA for now decided not to block on a fix for it

** mallit server running 100% cpu after launching osk in welcome wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1363207
 -> Might become a blocker if confirmed by QA. If not, it will disappear
from the list.

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 38/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 14/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> Reproducible all the time, no movement in over 7 days. Might be
whitelisted as per QA decision (as practically it does not affect the
users).

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak