Re: No I can't see this mailing from phones taking off

On Thursday, 28 August 2014 16:01:37 BST, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 28.08.2014, 16:51 +0200 schrieb Michael Zanetti:

On 28.08.2014 16:42, Sergio Schvezov wrote:

> This email was initially so confusing!!!

Actually I still don't get it

the mail was sent with dekko :)

(i was complaining on IRC that there are not more mails with the dekko
signature on the ML yet)

ciao
	oli

Well this seems the perfect post to test the Reply To List option now available in the message composer :-)

Glad you folks like it so far.

Dan

(Fingers crossed this lands in the correct thread)
--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu Touch device

Follow ups