Re: Ubuntu One SSO Password and App purchases

For people not using 2FA because it is too complex, would we be able to
confirm new sensitive tokens over email? e.g. "Type the code you've just
received over email on your phone"

Or could we avoid/strengthen tokens when we can confirm that you're indeed
on a phone that we know of? e.g. sending a text message to confirm that
it's a phone number you've added to your SSO account from the web (e.g. to
recover your lost password).

These are basically the strategies I've witnessed from Steam and from my
bank respectively.