Re: Disable ADB

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2014, 17:41 +0200 schrieb K1773R:
> Hello
>
> How can i disable/enable ADB without breaking things, because i need
> ADB only from time-to-time.
>
> It worries me, that others can just plug in my phone with USB and get
> access.
you can disable it in the system-settings (developer mode is hidden
under "about this device", the toggle switch en/disables adb)

but note that our developer mode didnt completely land yet, the starting
of mtp and adb is hardcoded at boot so you currently have to turn it off
after each boot manually

we are planning to have developer mode landed by end of the week though,
then this wont be needed anymore ...

ciao
	oli