Re: Toolkit: preparing to remove dependency towards Unity.Actions

On Mon, 2014-09-01 at 17:21 +0300, Zsombor Egri wrote:
> We are evaluating the removal of Unity Actions dependency from the
> toolkit. This would mean that the components used now by the toolkit
> will appear as components exported by the toolkit itself (i.e not from
> Unity.Actions). These components are:
> - Action (coming from Unity, not to be confused with toolkit's Action
> component)
> - ActionContext
> - ActionManager

Are the toolkit actions exported to DBus for the HUD?

> Unity Actions API is pretty inactive nowadays, and toolkit is the only
> one so far using it - as far as we know. And we would like to remove
> an unnecessary dependency from it.

I added support for Unity Actions in the terminal.

http://gould.cx/ted/blog/HUD_for_the_command_line

You could perhaps grep through all the QML on the phone to find users of
the Action API.

Ted