Re: USB Tethering

I'm on image #223 now and it has an updated android-tools-adbd package, but
what I had to do to get USB tethering working again is to add Lock Security
to the device under System Settings > About this phone > Developer mode >
Lock security. Once a pin was added adb and mtp started working again.

I hope this helps.

As a side note, why can't MTP be enabled for normal users? How else is a
casual user supposed to load music or other files onto their device?

Victor