that time. Have a nice weekend and see you on Thursday!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/222.commitlog

#17 krillin
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/17.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

N/A

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** Sometimes input breaks and only edges are responsive
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1295623
 => Merge requests present
 -> It should land soon, it's next in the unity8 queue.

** Seekbar tests are skiped only on nexus 4 and 5
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359040
 => Merge requests present
 -> Is this really a blocker? Comment needed.

** Location trust service is not started on image 203
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359866
 -> No direct movement here, but recently prepared location changes
might be indirectly fixing this issue.

** Can't manually install clicks "Signature verification error" since #205
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1360582
[Time counter 9/7]
 => Merge requests present
 -> Landing reverted. But real fixes are ready.

* Known issues:

** Video freezes and doesn't recover randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1314998
 -> Seems to be an old issue, but recently became much more easily
reproducible. Normally it would becone a blocker.

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326
 -> A possible blocker, but QA for now decided not to block on a fix for it

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 19/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> Reproducible all the time, no movement in over 7 days. Might be
whitelisted as per QA decision (as practically it does not affect the
users).

** Sometimes suggestions fail to appear
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1365304
[Time counter 1/7]