Re: ANN: changes in adb behavior

After some final clean up today, we now have results starting to roll in!
[1]
I'll be checking on this throughout the weekend and I'm sure there will
still be a few loose ends to tie up, but this is a big step in the right
direction.  By Monday, I imagine we'll have a good series of results to
look at from the weekend runs after these changes.

[1]
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/mako/26:20140905:20140903.1/10245/