Re: Landing team 05.09.14

I've been looking after the results over the weekend, and we've had a bit
of trouble with devices falling out. I'll be interested to hear from our
good folks in the lab about what state these devices are in since I haven't
been able to reproduce this behaviour locally.  My only thought is that
with the new adbd as phablet user, we could have somehow ended up with a
few installs where the password wasn't set properly on the first boot,
causing adb not to be started. I should know more on Monday.

The ubuntu-rtm results seem to be progressing well now, but there are some
more failures. I'd like to see this MP [1] landed as soon as we can on
utopic so that we can get a fair comparison, since the lack of it is
currently going to block autopilot results on utopic.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/unity8/new-adbd/+merge/232724