testing, statistics and buglists :)

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#22 krillin
#23 krillin
#24 krillin
#25 krillin
#26 krillin

(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** Sometimes input breaks and only edges are responsive
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1295623
 => Merge requests present
 ->  this is actively being landed but due to a dependency on oxide
which takes rather long to build it lands only very slowly

** Location trust service is not started on image 203
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359866
 -> this has been landed but minor issues have been found, we need to
re-assess in tomorrow mornings landing meeting weather the fixes are
sufficient.

** Can't manually install clicks "Signature verification error" since
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1360582
 => Merge requests present
 -> landing in progress

** url dispatcher doesn't seem to be triggering music to play in the
music app.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1367400
=> not reproducable by developer yet
-> Needs confirmation

* Known issues:

** Video freezes and doesn't recover randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1314998
 -> Seems to be an old issue, but recently became much more easily
reproducible. Normally it would becone a blocker.

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 19/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> Reproducible all the time, no movement in over 7 days. Might be
whitelisted as per QA decision (as practically it does not affect the
users).

** Sometimes suggestions fail to appear
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1365304
[Time counter 1/7]