Re: A number of core and system apps can not be launched from the Apps scope

On 09/09/2014 08:30 PM, Victor Thompson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sending this message to the list, because I'm unable to determine where a
> bug I filed [1] should be properly assigned. It seems as though a number of apps
> can not be launched from the Apps scope on the recent devel-proposed images. A
> quick list I've generated include:
>
> Camera
> Calendar
> File Manager
> Gallery
> Music
> Terminal

Did you recently upgrade these via the Store? It seems that the old "I can't
launch apps after upgrading them" bug is back. I've found that searching for the
app and launching it from the search results makes everything right. I imagine a
reboot would too.