Re: A number of core and system apps can not be launched from the Apps scope

Hi,

I used to get this issue.
I am on mako, image 203 ( but i think this issue was on a image before in august too).

Some apps like torch, dekko, clock (before reboot) didn't launched. Sometime i could have the time to see the app boot screen, nothing more. Once, after spamming the icon, it even forced the system to reboot (not phone, just system on this cof plymouth). I asked in the channel if it was a known issue, but after (using the appstore, no CLI) removing (has issu on both core or third apps) those apps and reinstalling them, it was working, and as i was un rush, I didnt't spenf time to report this issue.

I hope it add some information for your bug report.

Librement

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu Touch device