Unity API status update

Scopes

Adding functionality to improve OA sign-in is fully implemented and in
silo testing. Should be landed tomorrow. With that we're feature
complete and are now focusing solely on bug, usability and performance
fixing.

On payments side we got the first QA review completed which raised a
couple of issue mainly around cancel behaviour. Most items have been
fixed by now, couple of smaller design task still outstanding.

Indicators/Settings

There was another delay on the APN editor which we wanted to have landed
by now. We're aiming to have remaining issues fixed by tomorrow so that
it'll land beginning of next. Otherwise, bug fixing everywhere.

Thomas