Re: Landing team 11.09.14

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 09:42:24PM +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> ** Can't manually install clicks "Signature verification error" since #205
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1360582
> [Time counter 13/7]
>  => Merge requests present
>  -> Landing reverted. Packagekit changes landed, now only UITK changes
> need to happen.

This was fixed in #235 and ubuntu-rtm #27, so I think you can take it
off your list.

> ** upstart can race with cgmanager when using remove-on-empty
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357252
>  => Merge requests present
>  -> We have been told to only whitelist this for one promotion, so now
> it's a blocker. Currently the archive has the u-a-l revert (no cgroups
> support), but it seems to be a crucial feature.

I think this might be fixed on the upstart side now?  Commented on the
bug.  That said, the ubuntu-app-launch changes do not appear to have
been reintroduced yet.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]