Re: SIM unlock option gone?

Hello all!

It seems I'm experiencing the same problem. I would say since approximately one week.
(But perhaps I haven't updated the week before. Also I have to say that I'm updating
via apt-get always and the lxc-android-config packet cannot be installed properly as
disussed some days before on the list. Don't know if that might cause this issue.)
I think a "sudo restart lightdm" was sufficient to "solve" the problem for me in the
most cases.

Greetings
Johannes