Call for testing: system-image 2.4

system-image is the core component that handles the client side of image based
upgrades.  From a user perspective, it is two tools (both have extensive
manpages):

 * system-image-cli - the command line executable
 * system-image-dbus - the D-Bus service, used by the System Settings u/i

Version 2.4 is in the citrain and ready for wider testing.  I've tested the
PPA packages against krillin image #47, using the test plan, and everything
seems good to me.  Because this component is so central to system updates, I'm
putting out this call for additional testing.

The test plan is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-system-image

The silo PPA is here:

https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-019/+build/6387419

I ask that you try at least some of the test plan tests.  It's okay if you
don't want to do the reflash tests, but please at least do the "fake an
update" tests, using both automatic and manual updates.  Try as many crazy
things with System Settings as you can think of. :)

If you notice any problems, please follow up here, ping me on IRC, add a
comment to the citrain spreadsheet, and/or file a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-image/+filebug

Cheers,
-Barry