Re: Application icons in the Ubuntu Store

Also,

Could everyone please make sure the icon for the app as installed by the
click package and the one uploaded to the store, are the same icon? It
feels weird when they are different.

Also also, please update the categories (departments) that your apps are
in. There are a lot of apps in departments that don't belong in them.
Every web app, or non-English oriented app, is not "Universal Access" or
"Communications." Please use Books/Comics, News/Magazines, Reference,
Shopping, Social Networking, etc… appropriately, so that it will be
easier for users to find your apps, and our store will have the best
user experience possible. We need developers to curate their apps over
time as new features become available in the store and such, so please
help by doing so. :)

Thanks.